Tuesday, August 5, 2008

HEAD, and Shoulders, Knees and toes...


...So I’ve been doing some travelling the past few weeks. Well by travelling I mean my broke ass version of travelling. (by car and pitching in for gas.) I went to wonderland two weekends ago with a few of my best friends that was a really good time.
I got the rare pleasure of seeing a seagull get anialated by a ride, definitely one of the top 10 best things I’ve ever seen. (Seriously)

For this weekend I went back to Toronto to go look for a place to live, I saw some pretty good rats nest, one of which was in the basement of an old movie studio (litterally) which I think must have just finished shooting a scene of a suppressed kidnapped victim forced to live in this unlit hell hole that would eventually infest him with scurvy... or it was just the unlit hell hole of a suppressed middle age man forced to live with his one cat, no visible sign of electricity for $1115 a month plus utilities, or else suffer the rath of living proper clean and sanitary life free of disease, with the slight chance of gaining a girlfriend.

I got to see some of my friends, and downtown Toronto which was a nice reunion.
But best part of all is tomorrow I am off to Montreal to see Radiohead, pretty excited I’ve been waiting a good four years for them to go on tour. No free drive this time however I will be taking the GREYHOUND, hope to come back in one piece. (Pun intended)

1 comment:

41666 said...

the "Slaughterhouse" apartment was amazing. a small small part of me wishes you'd gotten it.